Revolutionary inclusivity is about more than our individual values, needs, and desires; it’s a reflection of our collective community.
That means taking ownership of not just which candidate we vote for on November 3rd, but the impact of our vote.
There is no greater voice than your vote. Yet in 2016, only 61% of the voting-age population reported voting. With civic participation crucial to citizen representation, we’re challenging another norm set far too low to create a new standard around voting culture: a movement that has all of us in mind.
Helpful Voting Resources
- Register to Vote: click here
- Locate Your Polling Place: click here
- Locate a drop box for your mail in ballot: click here
- Voter ID Requirement: click here
- If the polls close while you’re still in line, stay in line – you have the right to vote.
- If you make a mistake on your ballot, ask for a new one.
- If the machines are down at your polling place, ask for a paper ballot.
- If you run into any problems or have questions on Election Day, call the Election Protection Hotline:
- English: 1-866-OUR-VOTE / 1-866-687-8683
- Spanish: 1-888-VE-Y-VOTA / 1-888-839-8682
- Arabic: 1-844-YALLA-US / 1-844-925-5287
- For Bengali, Cantonese, Hindi, Urdu, Korean, Mandarin, Tagalog, or Vietnamese: 1-888-274-8683
Additional information on your Voting Rights: click here